Divider

Divider

Sunday, October 29, 2017

I made a #Halloween #wreath this weekend with an old wreath I had laying around the house from waaayyyyy back when I used to own a craft business. (That was pre-kiddos)! I spray painted the wreath black and added black and silver glitter before the paint dried to make it sparkle and shine. ✨Then I made the purple glittery bow from ribbon I picked up at @michaelsstores this week on clearance for two dollars. The black sparkly witch’s hat also came from Michael’s and was on clearance for $1.19. It came with black glittery sprays that you can’t quite see in the picture, but they are super cute and have styrofoam balls on the ends of some of them. The polka-dotted pumpkin and the purple glittery bat came from @walmart for $.98 each. The feathers, which don’t reflect their true colors in this photo, are feather sprays that I had left over from my 40th birthday party almost two years ago, which was a masquerade theme. They are actually more purplish than magenty in real life. I had them laying around the house, too, and I don’t recall how much they cost. But I had originally purchased them from @acmoorecrafts. So, if you ignore the original cost of the items I already had laying around the house, I have under $6 into this wreath! That’s pretty darn cheap considering that the Halloween wreaths at Walmart are selling for $20 right now. They may be a little bit bigger and a little bit more detailed and involved, but I am very satisfied with my shoestring budget results! After all, how could I not be? It has purple and glitter!!!!! ✨😜✨What’s not to love 💗about that? #crafts #craftymom #crafting #lovetocraft #lovetocreate #momlife #mommylife #pennypincher #painting #blogpost #art #chronicillness #chronicandpregnant #fibromyalgia #fibroandpregnancy #lovemykids #lovemyfamily #familyfun #halloween2017 #scleroderma #shoestringbudget #therewillbecrafts #halloweenwreath #halloweentime #halloweendecor #halloweenlover


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2z3bADN

No comments:

Post a Comment