Divider

Divider

Monday, January 16, 2017

"A #picture is worth a thousand words," they say. Well I've got only four, but they sum it up appropriately, too..."The struggle is real." πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜› All of that #laundry... I have NO idea where it even all came from! I've been behind on my laundry, but this past week I worked on getting caught up. I literally thought I only had one load left! The kids must have been hiding all this shit somewhere!!! And I don't even know where!!! Do they have some secret hidden door, way in the back of their closets that they open just when I think It's all finished, so they can torment me? "Hahaha, mommy we have MORE!!! πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή And...Yep, that is my son in his #birthdaysuit just hanging out..literally😜...next to a garbage bag, watching his brother try to help with the #kitty #litterbox for the first time...all while the #dog looks on. πŸ˜§πŸ™„πŸ˜±πŸ˜œπŸ˜… #justanotherday #momlife #freakinglaundry #ihatelaundry #children #laughoryoullcry


No comments:

Post a Comment