Divider

Divider

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

#familyfun today started with a play group arranged by a family center in the area near our camp. Last night they had a puppet show at the pavilion at our camp, which is how I learned about the group. The puppet show was fabulous! My boys loved it! I will post some pics later. 😊 Anyway, today the family center had a playground play group time. There were toys and bubbles at the local playground for the kids to join in playing with, then a craft, circle time with songs, and a snack. We headed to a strawberry farm after that, where we ate more than we picked. 😜 Then I took them to a cute ice cream stand I had heard about. The kids are loving our week at #camp so far!! #theygrowupsofast #lovemyfamily #kidsofinstagram #vacationmode #vacationtime #seasonalcamp #familyadventures #berkshires #camping #explore #family #momlife #mommylife #lovemykids #blogpost


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2rYRLqV

2 comments:

  1. They really do look like they are having a good time. Keep Smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have great memories from that camp. Ping pong in the pavilion was my favorite. I am thrilled to see you family creating special memories at the same location.

    ReplyDelete