Divider

Divider

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Guess who’s one month old!? Our little Sweet Pea!! She has been keeping me very busy! It’s been a wild ride so far! I’m sorry I haven’t been posting much lately. Between the lack of sleep, the other three kiddles, the house, the dog, you know...complete mayhem 🤪...I haven’t had much extra time. But she is doing great! She is 11 pounds already! So, she’s been growing about a pound a week. The good news is, is that she actually eats without me waking her now! I don’t have to keep her up constantly just to feed her for two or three minutes. She eats until she’s full and then goes back to sleep…But only in my arms. You forget how draining a #newborn can be, and I look forward to having more sleep at some point. 😴But I’m trying to live in each moment and cuddle her up! I know all too well how short this phase is! I’m not sure what is going on with me, but I’m wondering if the lack of sleep is flaring up my #fibromyalgia because my body hurts absolutely everywhere. I can’t seem to get a break from the pain. My neck is stiff, my back is achy, as are my arms and legs. I’ve been running a low-grade fever for several days, too. But I have no other symptoms other than a headache. I’ve never had a newborn baby while suffering from fibromyalgia, so I don’t know if it is that, but I never felt like this with the other babies. Who knows!? 🤷🏼‍♀️ For now, I guess it’s a good excuse to just snuggle with my Sweet Pea. 💗💕 #newbornphotography #newbornbaby #baby #imsotired #fibrowithnewborn #babylove #babiesofinstagram #fibro #chronicillness #blogpost


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2GcvA7j

1 comment: