Divider

Divider

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Let's Do Some Good!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
just love equality design

Marathon Momma Online Shop

I am in the middle of working on my next post about bullet journaling as I promised in my last post...(my supplies and how they're organized)!  But I sorta got sidetracked (like I often do!!) and I set up an online shop on Zazzle, which you can see right here:






View more gifts at Zazzle.


I'm super excited to share my logo with you all!  Are you a Marathon Momma, too?  Running Mommas...wear one of the Marathon Momma tech t-shirts in your next race to proudly show the other runners just how freaking AMAZING you are! And Mommas who might not run races, but run-after-kids all day, wear your Marathon Momma t-shirt as a badge of honor that shows that you are not only surviving each day, but KILLING it! 

You can even be a Marathon Momma, fighting the good fight of putting one step in front of the other, first thing in the morning with an adorable insulated travel mug!  It's perfect for your coffee, tea, or for when you have to attend yet another kid's birthday party and need to disguise the vodka.  (Just kidddddding!  I would never recommend that!)...Or would I???  Sometimes ya just need a little something extra!  Hahaha!

Marathon Momma Donates

I also am creating other products from my own artwork and designs in my online shop.  Like those fun Zentangles I posted about a while back...you can have a poster or canvas print of them! 


And the Zentangle butterfly for fibro warriors...well, not only can you purchase a shirt with the butterfly I designed on it and wear it to show how strong you are as a fibro sufferer, but your purchase will also be making a difference in the lives of other fibro warriors, too! 


A portion of all proceeds will be donated to the National Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain Association!!  So, how it works is that I will make a portion of each sale in my shop on Zazzle, which helps me continue to blog, and will hopefully allow me to once again contribute financially toward my family. So, yes, I do benefit from a sale...BUT...I will also be sharing the love, too!  Just like this fibro butterfly, several of my designs will benefit different charities.

For example, I also created a special design called "Just Love".  I am a strong supporter of equal rights...for EVERYONE!  So I created this design to add to t-shirts, bags, stickers, etc. that will help benefit the American Civil Liberties Union

A portion of every sale from this design will be donated to the ACLU!  The ACLU is fundamental to our democracy.  Their mission, as stated on their website, is "to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States." 

Those are just two of the organizations I hope to make donations to, and there are many more!  For each design I create, I will mention in the description of the item on my shop what charity will benefit from it. I am wicked excited about this additional path to my blog and I hope you will help me add support to these wonderful organizations! Please share my post or Zazzle Shop with your friends and family, and together, let's do some good!

Just love,
Marathon Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment