Divider

Divider

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Today I am just so incredibly frustrated. Overall, I try to stay as positive as I can given all that has happened in recent years and given that I am a lucky momma with 3 (almost 4) wonderful, beautiful children. And given the state of affairs in other parts of the world like Puerto Rico, I truly am a fortunate person. But today. Today I'm feeling angry and resentful toward my illnesses. I absolutely cannot stand the independence that has been taken away from me because of them. They have robbed me of so much it is immeasurable, but I face and deal with all of it every single day...in big ways and in small. And today, maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, I dunno, but today it is all just crashing down on me. I'm literally trying not to sob in public. Sorry for the rant. I just needed to get it off my chest. #fibro #fibrosucks #blogpost #preggers #scleroderma #fibromyalgia #fibroandpregnancy #momlife #mommylife #familyofsix #fuckfibro #raynauds #ibs #tryingtostaypositive #badday #pregnant #advancedmaternalage #pregnantat40 #disability


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2yHpwkk

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so sorry you're in such pain, mentally and physically! ☹️πŸ˜–πŸ˜’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😒Thanks, my friend. Your support means a lot.πŸ’—

      Delete