Divider

Divider

Monday, October 9, 2017

Today my little girl is celebrating her 11th birthday. She's smart, witty, talented, sassy, fun, and beautiful. She has an old soul but a young heart. I'm incredibly proud of the young lady she is becoming. Every day she surprises me. She is also the best pregnancy partner a momma could have!!!! Love her with all my heart. #mygirl #daughter #birthdaygirl #birthday #bestfriend #sweetie #sweetgirl #momlife #mommylife #parenting #loveymygirl #lovemyfamily #tweengirl #blogpost #happybirthday #happybirthdaygirl


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2xtu0hg

2 comments:

  1. Wish Kyla a happy birthday for us!!! We will celebrate w her soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did I miss this?? Thank you!! Hope you're having fun with her tonight!!😘

      Delete