Divider

Divider

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Here are a few of the designs I painted today at the birthday party for my sons’ friend. Most of the kiddos didn’t want their faces painted, so they opted for a design on their hands. I enjoyed creating designs for them on the fly, like the Minecraft heads. I think they had fun with it, too. I came home after the party and collapsed with a #headache and a nap. And I’ve basically been in bed the whole evening. But it was worth it to see their smiles!! 😊 #chronicandpregnant #chronicillness #facepainting #newtofacepainting #facepaintingnewbie #myart #artsy #lovemykids #lovemyfamily #twinmom #momlife #mommylife #withabrush #blogpost #specialneeds #specialneedsmom #fibromyalgia #fibroandpregnancy #scleroderma


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2iHV2La

2 comments: