Divider

Divider

Saturday, October 28, 2017

More #halloween art. πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ☠️πŸ‘Ή This #painting took me all week to complete. But I am happy with the results! I got the idea off of Pinterest from here: https://pin.it/NruzCU- The original #artist had more bats and a different spider, but I had a difficult time with the bats, so after I finished the one, I decided to add another web instead. The cat’s eye was a bit tricky for me, too, but I finally got it to look the way I wanted it to. Sometimes it can be frustrating when painting because I have no real training behind me other than a few YouTube videos. But I do what I can. I choose projects I like...that I also think I am capable of. So they’re usually pretty simple. 😜 With #Halloween2017 only a couple of days away, that’s probably it as far as Halloween paintings go. I am planning on starting some Christmas ones next to give as gifts. I probably won’t have time to start them until later this week or next weekend, though. Today my boys have a birthday party to go to...with a Halloween theme!! πŸŽƒ I offered to do some face painting for the kiddos, so I’m pretty excited about that!! If any of you follow me on Pinterest also, that explains the sudden increase of face painting pins in your feed! Lol #blogpost #arttherapy #artoninstagram #momlife #therapeuticpainting #mommylife #lovemyfamily #lovemykids #familyofsix #somanyprojects #toolittletime #chronicandpregnant #chronicillness #fibromyalgia #fibrosucks #scleroderma #blackcat #lovecats


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2loc6qP

No comments:

Post a Comment