Divider

Divider

Friday, October 27, 2017

This is how I kept myself busy at my 3 hour #gestationaldiabetes blood draw today. Another #halloween #zentangle to hang up on my wall someday if I ever get around to framing it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think I'm going to add the witch's hat and the pumpkin #Zentangles that I did the other day to my Zazzle store with a portion of the proceeds going to UNICEF. I had wanted to add the pumpkin zentangle to the zazzle store the other day, but I couldn't think of which charity to contribute to with the sales of my design. I wanted the charity to be connected to Halloween somehow. Then it hit me! @unicef always encourages kids to trick-or-treat to raise funds for them on Halloween, so that's how I came up with the idea.🎃👻 I'm hoping I will get a chance to do it this weekend, but I am probably late for this year anyway. So I will put it up really soon and then hopefully sell the design leading up to next year's Halloween. 😊 #blogpost #pregnant #pregnantlife #pregnantat41 #advancedmaternalage #chronicandpregnant #chronicillness #fibroandpregnancy #fibromyalgia #scleroderma #momlife #lovemykids #lovemyfamily #arttherapy #artonistagram #familyofsix


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gNUwee

No comments:

Post a Comment