Divider

Divider

Thursday, November 16, 2017

This is how I am feeling today. I haven’t been sleeping well this week. My #glucose numbers aren’t so great even though I am working super hard on controlling them with my diet. And I’ve been so alone throughout my whole pregnancy (well, with the exception of my three screaming meemies 😜). It’s very hard. I am having a difficult time getting excited about this baby. I know that in the end, I will love and adore her just as much as my other three. But with everything I’ve been going through, alone, it’s just.so.hard. Of course I know how this makes me sound. And I know how desperate other women are to have children, so there is enormous guilt associated with my admission and my feelings. And I really do believe she is a gift. I’m just being real. This is where I am at. Alone. Frightened. Worried. Sad. Angry. Exhausted. #truth #pregnancy #pregnant #advancedmaternalage #pregnantat41 #gestationaldiabetes #emotional #chronicandpregnant #fibroandpregnant #chronicillness #fibromyalgia #scleroderma #ibs #fml #depression #anxiety #blogpost #momlife #momoffour #canirunaway #wouldanyonemissme


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ATT0w8

2 comments:

  1. I’m so sorry you’re going through such a difficult time. 😔 It will all be worth it when you hold your precious baby in your arms. Plus, Nov. is such a dreary month! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know. You’re right. Thank you again for your support. It means the world to me. And November is awful!! 😫

      Delete