Divider

Divider

Friday, December 29, 2017

Another #homemade gift...this one for the hubby who loves camping so much... I used the #siserhtv again and it was a breeze!! I cannot say enough how much I prefer this #vinyl over the cricut brand. It is easier to cut, easier to iron, and lasts much longer on the clothing. Plus...you can use a coupon on it when it’s not on sale @michaelsstores and even though it is priced higher than even cricut vinyl is, it comes with more in the package. So the cost per foot is way cheaper when you add a great coupon like a 50% off with it. Additionally, you can order it through Amazon! Personally, though, I have only purchased in the brick and mortar stores so far. I have not yet done a cost comparison between ordering it online versus at Michael’s with a coupon, but I’m sure there are ways to get it cheaper! 😊πŸ€ͺ I’m super thrilled with this find! #blogpost #crafty #tshirtdesign #pregnancy #pregnantat41 #babycomingsoon #fibroandpregnancy #preggers #crafts #craftymom #baby #babycomingsoon #babycamper #futurecamper #handmadewithlove #chronicandpregnant #momlife #christmas #tshirtart #tshirtstyle #camping #mommylife #momof4 #camp #seasonalcamp #camplife


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2Cpc9Y4

2 comments: