Divider

Divider

Monday, December 25, 2017

For those of you not on Facebook with me, here’s my 36 week baby bump pic. I actually haven’t done a baby bump pic in a very long time. I’m sure I will regret that at some point, But man has it been crazy busy here! I’m anxious for her arrival. It can’t come soon enough! Everything hurts and it’s getting harder by the moment to move this body around. Prepping for #Christmas was wicked hard. But I’m glad we made it through the day! If she comes early at any moment now that we are past Xmas, that is FINE by me!!🤪😊 #baby #babybump #chronicandpregnant #preggers #pregnant #pregnantat41 #fibroandpregnant #almostthere #almostdone #momoffour #familyofsix #babyontheway #pregnantlife #pregnantbelly #pregnancyfashion #blogpost


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2lbopU7

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!!! Healthy and Gorgeous!!! I have the flu but should be up and running by this coming weekend, so call if you need us, please!! My husband is here all week, so don't hesitate to reach out.....soon it will all be over and you'll have your new baby to love. ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much!! I’m sorry you have the flu for Christmas! That is so stinky!! Yes I’m really looking forward to meeting her. She is getting anxious too, I think! 🤪 she NEVER stops dancing in my belly!! Lol

      Delete