Divider

Divider

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Another simple craft I made for #valentinesday2019 for my home. I took a piece of wood and cut it into four equal pieces. Then I sanded the pieces and painted them black. Then I took some red burlap, cut it to size and pinned it down on each corner with the heart brads/eyelets by tapping them into the wood with a hammer. The letters I cut out on my #cricut in two different materials. The bottom layer is a black mat board using the basic shape of the letter, without the details, and the top layer was cut out of a velvet paper with the details included in the cut this time. I used spray adhesive to adhere the two letter pieces together and then my hot glue gun to attach them to the block of wood. It may sound like this project took a long time, but I have less than an hour into it. Probably closer to 30-45 minutes. It was a fun and easy #craft to make! #blogpost #painting #craftymomma #lovemyfamily #happyvalentinesday #chronicillness #scleroderma #fibromyalgia #easycrafts


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2MWywtc

No comments:

Post a Comment