Divider

Divider

Monday, February 11, 2019

Another #diysign that I painted for #valentinesday2019 for my home. It was a rough month with all of my kids being sick multiple times (some still are), so I needed a little #crafttherapy the last few weeks. For this sign, I painted the wood red and then cut #vinyl letters out on my #cricut to use as a reverse stencil. A couple of layers of black paint later, I pulled the vinyl letters off carefully and then added the heart details. I used a rubber stamp with my acrylic paints to get the basic shape of the hearts, then painted over the stamp lines and added details freehand. Once the sign was dry, I sanded the edges and all over the flat surface to distress it. This was another super easy addition to my wall because each step took about 5-10 minutes, so I was able to work on it in between momming for my four sick kiddos and my own health limitations. #blogpost #painting #valentines #lovemyfamily #familyofsix #chronicillness #chronicpain #fibromyalgia #scleroderma #toomanydoctorvisits #goingstircrazy


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2I6SQJN

No comments:

Post a Comment