Divider

Divider

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

You are all probably going to think I’m obsessed with #valentinesday but I’m really not. Well, maybe a little...🤷🏼‍♀️🤪 I do like to celebrate other holidays, though, too! In all fairness, I really didn’t have a lot of decorations for Valentine’s Day until this year’s #painting fest! 😳 This #diysign was made by painting the block of wood pink, painting the hearts freehand (which I wasn’t too happy with...so I sanded it!! 😄🤣) Then I came up with the idea of sanding the background enough that it looked faded like your favorite pair of worn jeans. I cut the #xoxo out of #vinyl on my #cricut and placed them on the block of wood and voila! It was complete! The vase was thrown together with flowers I had laying around the house...I’m sure everyone has all of these #craftsupplies just hanging around, right!? 😉 I made the bow, tied it around the vase and secured it with a dab of hot glue. And that was that! Easy peesy! #valentinesday2019 #homedecor #livingwithlove #lovemakesafamily #lovemakeslifebeautiful #blogpost #scleroderma #chronicillness #lovemyfamily #easycrafts #crafttherapy


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2DAsYQG

No comments:

Post a Comment