Divider

Divider

Friday, August 4, 2017

How sweet is my little guy?! The other day I found my daughter's baby doll from when she was little girl. She had given it the name of Baby Doll back then and that doll went everywhere with us! Baby Doll has been known to travel across the country and the world! When I took Baby Doll out of storage, I also found my doll from when I was a little girl. She is a Strawberry Shortcake baby doll that blew strawberry-scented kisses when you pressed on her tummy. It's from waaaay back in the 80's! All three kids have been playing house with the dolls the past two days. We have been dressing them with a few of the newborn outfits that I just got from a neighbor, and learning how to swaddle them. The kids have been pretending that they go to work and then come home to help take care of the baby. Chub-Chub (who seriously needs a new nickname) has even been checking in on his "wife "to see how she is doing with the baby. ๐Ÿ’—Miracle Man has been going to work as a veterinarian and leaving his baby with the babysitter. ๐Ÿ˜œ Tonight, Little Miss had her opening night of her theater camp play, and Baby Doll (who has now been renamed Marissa) had to go to the play, too. Chub-Chub tells me all day long how much he loves his baby. This little guy melts my heart. But all three of them are so incredibly excited about having a little sister, that it makes me feel not quite as bad about how horrible of a mom I've been this week. The fatigue this week has been outrageous!! I literally cannot move all day because I'm wiped out and need to conserve whatever energy I have so that I can take Little Miss to her camp/theater group practice at night--and entertain the boys at a park or a playground while she is there. My fatigue has been horrible and because of that, the kids have watched TV all week. I do read with them occasionally and snuggle with them, but I feel like the worst mom ever this week. And then I see my little man snuggled up with his baby, sleeping, after playing with her all day (no TV was allowed most of the day) and I realize I must be doing SOMETHING right because this guy, this little sweetheart, is such a loving boy!! As are my other kiddles!! #blogpost


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wgeSzs

No comments:

Post a Comment